The banking environment in Kenya gets more competitive as days go by. Customers are spoiled for choice on the numerous banking products offered by different financial institutions. Communication of these products & services effectively, efficiently and in an entertaining manner could mean whether a financial institution keeps and attracts clients or loses them to another.
Retail banking environments are at the biggest advantage when using digital signage, the banking halls serve as points of advertising / communication. Clients spend an average of 30 minutes at the bank when they visit, this is the best opportunity to communicate to them, sell to them and engage them deeply on the banks products and services.
- Increases customer acquisition and retention by raising product awareness
- Visually connects with your customers through eye-catching, dynamic messaging
- Delivers targeted messages to multiple branches to improve time-to-market for promotional campaigns
- Facilitates cross- and up-selling of products
- Reduces perceived wait time and promotes your brand, products and services
- Enables real-time updating of announcements, rate changes and messages
- Ensures message consistency through central monitoring
Digtal signage can be an expensive venture, Banks already employing digital signage are reaping the benefits today and in the long term .